Sunday, April 18, 2010

When stupid people happen...

About a week back I caught a video by ICP called miracles. I really want to know why youtube thought I would want to see that, but any way it was their attempt at being sincere and "thought provoking". With lyrics like theses, I am going to say that even the most ardent juggalo is cringing:

"I’ve seen miracles all around me,
stop and look around its all astounding,
water, fire air and dirt,
fucking magnets, how do they work?
I don’t want to talk to a scientist,
ya’ll Mother Fuckers lying and getting me pissed"


Really? You can't read the six grade text book on magnets? Even if you think scientists are lying...about magnets...I actually am at a loss there...

But apparently I was not the only one who found their song a bit lacking...enter SNL



Just great, thank you SNL!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I watched these in reverse order... I saw the SNL one first and then the real one... The real one is funnier. That is too stupid to even satire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is wonderfully bad. Wait no, its is just bad.

    ReplyDelete