Friday, July 2, 2010

Consistency

So consistency is the key word in weight loss. I am not consistent right now. It takes all my will power to get up in the morning and most mornings I fail.

It is ultimately my fault, I have a job now that sucks the life right out of me. I don't want to get out of bed because I know it eventually gets me to a job that I hate. The people are borderline abusive and I have come home crying. I need to work out to let that go but I forget that and let it get the best of me.

That being said my work out my suck but my eating is better. I watch what I eat even if I forget to put it in my food diary. I eat consistently all day long and really eat only good stuff (mostly). I have cut out a lot of the junk and I have done even better at leaving coffee and chocolate out of my diet.

So with all that being said, I need to find a place where I can work out on top of my decent work outs...

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment