Monday, August 30, 2010

Random thoughts on boobs, wine and brownies

So another week begins...

As I was driving home from work I was thinking about my boobs. As I have lost weight one might have supposed that they too would have lost a bit. While the circumference has been reduced the cup size stayed the same. Which now means I realize they are going to be bigger than I thought that they would be, (relative to my body).

And now a thought on wine and brownies. There is a wonderful little wine shop and another patron recommended a wine "Naughty Girl" to go with rich chocolate. So being ever the over achiever I baked brownies. In reality it is just good wine and good brownies.

That is not the point though, the point is I am getting to indulge. We all do if we know where we stand with our calorie intake and output. Just remember one brownie, tastes as good as ten and you will still reach your toes in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment