Monday, August 16, 2010

Scott Pilgrim and The Expendables

We escaped the humidity that has been building in our unairconditioned loft on the 4th floor. Let me tell you that heat truly rises and brings humidity here.

First on Saturday we went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. No spoilers here, I swear.



So this is truly geektastic and was made all the better by the old people up front who after the movie complained that “The music sucked” and that they did not get it at all.

The Expendables, another awesomely geeky movie, of the action variety.



I love the unabashed smack of all the action. They really knew the audience and made very good use of it. I went with my crew of geek guys and we all thought it was well worth the money and number one spot.

It was a great way to spend our weekend, and so you know, we shared a large root beer (lots of ice) and nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment