Monday, August 16, 2010

Snap Fitness

I am now one of those people with a gym membership, well kinda. Snap Fitness offers a month to month plan for just 35 bucks a month and they are open 24 hours a day. The one I go to has a wonderful quiet atmosphere. I am happy to have found a place to escape that is safe, clean and not costing me an arm and a leg.

I am doing some mild pimping, because if you join because of my referral I get a free month. I am also pimping because I want people to get healthy. Geeks need to get fit just like the jocks.

Bonus is I get a free consultation with a personal trainer who, with his permission, I will share his ideas and plans for me with you.

I am also hoping to figure out how to share my profile with you. So you can see when I actually go to the gym (it keeps electronic track via the key card).

No comments:

Post a Comment