Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010!!!

This email was passed around, and like most of them it did not match up with my life and goals. Rather than throwing the kitten out with the box, I worked them over with +2 mallet of common sense and thought I would share them. They are just a few thoughts, goals and ideas for a new year.



Health:
1. Drink plenty of water; seriously I had kidney stones in 2010.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Eat..period.
6. Play more games (like that is ever an issue)
7. Read more books than I did in 2010. I don’t think I keep track but maybe I should.
8. Sit in a meditative silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours, which is hard with number 6…
10.Check in daily here with my food diary and exercise schedule.

Personality:
11. Look at your own life, do not compare it to others. You have no idea what is their journey. Focus on MY journey
12. Invest positive energy on the moment.
13. Keep my limits in mind. Don't over do.
14. Be Silly. Avoid taking myself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Politics are not a life or death discussion, ever.
16. Dream more while I am awake
17. Envy is a waste of time, especially body envy.
21. No one is in charge of my happiness except ME.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. I do not have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...

Society:
25. Remember “God” is not the enemy, blind dogma is.
26. Each day give something good to others.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of me is none of my business.

Life:
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Figure out where I fall on this whole witchcraft.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…

No comments:

Post a Comment