Thursday, January 27, 2011

An actual concrete (ish) goal!

I want to be down to under 200 lbs (preferably 180) by August 4th. Why you may ask? I will explain why in a separate post, suffice it to say it begins with Gen and ends in Con. This post is about how I plan on getting there. I will admit, I have been lazy because as long as it is coming off I haven’t cared. Really this is only about 2-3 lbs a week anyway...

I want to be able to be fit and toned at the con. Here are the steps I am taking.

1. Eat. I need to aim for my calories every single day. I rarely actually eat that much and I know that is a detriment to my goal.

2. Work out. I need to be consistent and persistent with this step. I need to do strength training at least 2 times a week and build up to 3 times a week. I also need to keep pushing the cardio.

3. Weigh in. I need to weigh in more often to actually track my progress. Not so often that I will get discouraged but often enough to see actual progress.

4. Buy what I need. I need new tennis shoes, and a few new pieces of clothing would be nice too.

5.Sleep. I will sleep for so that I do not spend like 3 days a week exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment