Thursday, January 6, 2011

Food, Work Stress, and Left 4 Dead 2

Hello my geeklings! I thought I would check in and talk about how the New Year is coming. As I previously said, I am trying to check in here more and check out my tweets to know how it is going. Yay accountability!



Eating enough is always a challenge. I have been much more diligent and I am updating my food diary again so I can see how close I am to eating my goal. One thing you might notice is there is always a little chocolate in my diet. I can’t help myself, and I am honest about that which is why I report it. Its not as well rounded as it should be but every day it seems to b getting better and better.



Work is not bad, just more complicated now that some one has left and we are all covering. I have missed going to the gym twice so far, although last night I did Jillian Michaels’ No More Trouble Zones at home. That is one hell of a muscle burner, and since my strength training is kinda lack luster, I am very proud of myself.



In the geekier realm of my life, we bought Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam. My boyfriend and I have been playing it way too much. Ok not really, there is no too much. It is an amazing time suck of a game, we start playing and the next thing we know it is like midnight. It makes me want to design a zombie fighting fitness routine; I mean these people are running up and down stairs, fighting off the undead, and throwing molotovs and pipe bombs far into the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment