So there is a weight loss challenge at Snap, the gym I go to. I joined up in hopes of getting a jump on my weight loss bu the thought of winning a prize is pretty awesome too. So there are a few things I need to do to make this very successful…
1. Be more conscious of my food and caloric intake.
2. I will eat better when out with my friends and I will not have more than on beer a night.
3. I will go to the gym at least 4 times a week and work out at home at least 2 times a week.
4. I will drink more water and less coffee.
5. I will eat out less
6. I will ask my support group to support me and not let them derail me with their yummy pizzas and pitchers of yummy yummy beer.