Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally!

I finally had a good work out and I am so proud. My head feels a bit clearer and some of the worries and stress are gone. I understand that this is a process and not an overnight fix. I have to use a form of the serenity “prayer” adapted for me and my busy busy brain.

Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living and working one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time, completely;
Accepting hardships as a part of life;
Taking, this complex world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that I can make things right or better
if I surrender to the process of eating, breathing and moving;
I will be reasonably happy in this life,
Even when things don’t go my way.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl!

    Sarah
    Thinfluenced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete