Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is how athletes eat???

We watch the NFL draft in my home, we must watch it. My sweet does an awesome job of surfing the net looking for articles on picks that both his team (the Packers) and my team (the Cowboys) make. He stumbled on this, Bruce Carter ate three double cheeseburgers, McNuggets almost every day.

Now what infuriates me is two fold, first he appears to be a walking accident, and with a diet like that recovery must be a peach. The other thing is how we have some how set up our sports system to allow something like this to happen. How in all the years has this kid not heard that healthy food is not just salads and fruit.

He just makes my head hurt and proves the Cowboys draft like a blind person play pin the tail on the donkey or something...

1 comment:

  1. He will get sacks. If you count sacks of cheeseburgers.

    ReplyDelete