1. Calling myself ugly. It is not productive; I don’t honestly think it is true (most days). It is also not an attractive way to get attention.
2. Taking on everyone’s problems. I can’t think I need to solve all my friends issues, I can listen but I can’t fix them
3. Stressing out. I need to let the stress from work go. I can’t allow it to break me down the way it is.
4. Biting my nails. I am not 5 anymore.
5. Making excuses. I need to stop making excuses to eat badly and not work out.
6. Worrying about school. I know I will be able to go to school in the fall, there is no reason to add that stress to my list.
7. Not cleaning the house. I know it makes me feel better and I should just do it.
8. Ignoring Buffy the vampire slayer. We are so close to finishing the series we should just do it damnit!
9. Missing the tweet chats #fitblog and #fitchat. They are fun and engaging and I like being in touch with such a supportive community.
10. Stop procrastinating on the podcast. I have the software, a format and a co-host so why am I waiting.
What are the 10 habits you need to break?