Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Habits I should stop

1. Calling myself ugly. It is not productive; I don’t honestly think it is true (most days). It is also not an attractive way to get attention.

2. Taking on everyone’s problems. I can’t think I need to solve all my friends issues, I can listen but I can’t fix them

3. Stressing out. I need to let the stress from work go. I can’t allow it to break me down the way it is.

4. Biting my nails. I am not 5 anymore.

5. Making excuses. I need to stop making excuses to eat badly and not work out.

6. Worrying about school. I know I will be able to go to school in the fall, there is no reason to add that stress to my list.

7. Not cleaning the house. I know it makes me feel better and I should just do it.

8. Ignoring Buffy the vampire slayer. We are so close to finishing the series we should just do it damnit!

9. Missing the tweet chats #fitblog and #fitchat. They are fun and engaging and I like being in touch with such a supportive community.

10. Stop procrastinating on the podcast. I have the software, a format and a co-host so why am I waiting.

What are the 10 habits you need to break?

6 comments:

  1. I agree!
    -Because you are BEAUTIFUL!
    -Everyone else can handle their own garbage... I mean, business!
    -Stress is counterproductive!
    -Nail biting makes you hungry.
    -Excuses get us all nowhere.
    -School & your brain will figure itself out.
    -Cleaning the house, unfortunately, is a necessity.
    -Finish Buffy, already...
    -TweetChats are FUN & you should be a part of FUN!
    -We love podcats. Enough said.

    Have a great day!

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the podcasting thing. It really IS just procrastination. On your part and MY part. Sheesh, it's not like I host a show for a living or anything... *rollseyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET POST! Glad I found this blog.

    Check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with and relate to these....especially #8....Buffy should never be ignored :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to break 10 habits all at once! I have a hard enough time doing one at a time. I don't know if this is a habit, but right now I am trying to be less rigid about what I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, The Shrinking GeekJune 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    I am trying not to stop them all at once but simply be aware that they are well with in my control.

    I feel a bit guilty though for cleaning my entire house then watching all of True Blood not finishing Buffy...teehee

    ReplyDelete