Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Call For Help!

I have been working out for a long time. Sure I have had struggles with consistency but in the last 3 years I have worked out more than I have missed. So it may surprise you that I have no idea how to create an effective program for myself. I have done videos and I do cardio machines but that is about it. I know that for me to get the results I want, to feel that excitement again I need to make muscles burn. I am a DIY girl. I truly believe that if some one gives me a guide I can develop my own plan to kick ass. I love the burn and the soreness. Hell the soreness in my abs from yesterday feels great. I am not afraid of the hard work.

So this is my desperate plea to the internets, I need help making my own work out program. Help me please, or at least point me in the right direction.

2 comments: