Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Exercise GIVES Energy!?!

So last Saturday some friends and I made plans to walk. We walked for about an hour and a half. Since then we have walked on Monday and Tuesday, I suspect we will walk today as well. We are walking at night here in Racine (lakefront of course).


After all these years I am amazed by what consistent focus accomplishes even in just a few days. I am a ball of insane energy this morning. I cold not focus on my podcasts so I am chair dancing…yes just chair dancing. I am here alone so I don’t see a draw back in dancing as I work. I feel vital and alive. God I found the love of exercise again. I have to thank Move Together Fitness for the first poke and my friends for the drive.

I hope my friends are feeling the positive affects that I am feeling. I just thought it was time for a moment of joy and dancing on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I remember having energy... How I miss those days...

    ReplyDelete