Friday, August 19, 2011

It’s Friday and I ramble

I have had a decent week, I don’t know if I have lost any weight but I have been walking everyday but one this week. I am glad that I have felt at ease enough to walk and enjoy the last weeks of pretty weather.

I figure today I will give you a run down as to all that is going on in my world.

First on Saturday I have a personal training session I won via twitter. It will be done on skype which makes me so happy in the geekiest ways possible. Their website is http://www.movetogetherfitness.com/ and I will give a full review on Sunday or Monday.

It looks like, if I get all my shit together, I will be starting school on September 6th. That is also my birthday so I am stoked for that. If I fail to get it all done in time I will still be enrolling as a late starting student, we all agree that I deserve this and it is important that I get to a place here I stop having a job and start working on a career.

I think I am going to do the unthinkable and start a food journal. It is not because I am eating too much perse, I believe I am not eating enough at all and what I am eating is horrible. I will start on Monday and see if I can get back on track. I hate counting calories but I will do what I can and make it public for the world to mock.

The last bit of my ramble is about my rage. I am angry. In general I am angry with myself for getting into the situation I am in at work. The things that happen at work make me mad and I seem to be carrying that rage in me which show itself in my behavior. Most notably I keep breaking into tears at random moments. I am trying to let it all go. It will happen right?

My current goals are lose weight and tone up for my parent’s visit, get my financial aid in order, and try to control my rage. And if you have any suggestions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment